The Graduate School is responsible for graduation requirements and commencement information for all graduate students. For more information, please click on the link above to visit their page on the subject and for additional contact information, if needed.
Requirements for graduation are referred to via university publications as “Checksheets”. The number of credit hours required for degree completion varies among curricula. Students must satisfactorily complete all requirements and university obligations for degree completion.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Spring Semester Classes Begin 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Last day to withdraw for Spring 2019 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Class of 2019 and Class of 2020 Ring Ordering 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Squires Williamsburg Room
- More than a Soundbite 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Black Cultural Center
- Art Exhibit: Heartworks 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Squires Perspective Gallery