The Graduate School is responsible for graduation requirements and commencement information for all graduate students. For more information, please click on the link above to visit their page on the subject and for additional contact information, if needed.
Requirements for graduation are referred to via university publications as “Checksheets”. The number of credit hours required for degree completion varies among curricula. Students must satisfactorily complete all requirements and university obligations for degree completion.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Art and Creativity in Early Childhood: Artistic provocations that inspire learning across the curriculum 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Flu Vaccinations 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM Goodwin Hall, Room 461
- Time Management 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM North End Center
- Moss Arts Center Exhibition: Pia Fries 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM Ruth C. Horton Gallery, Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24060
- Moss Arts Center Exhibition: Radcliffe Bailey 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM Miles C. Horton Jr. Gallery and Sherwood Payne Quillen '71 Reception Gallery