Below is a list of pages you will find in the Dates & Deadlines section of the Registrar's Website, with a brief description of what is on each page. Please feel free to flip through this index, before moving on to your page via the links on the left hand side of the page.
- Dates for when the Undergraduate Course Catalog will be updated and released.
- University policy allows students to request excused absences for religious and ethnic holidays. The listing on this page reflects religious and ethnic holidays for your reference as you respond to requests. If you should have any questions relative to a request, please contact the University Registrar.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Spring Semester Classes Begin 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Last day to withdraw for Spring 2019 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Class of 2019 and Class of 2020 Ring Ordering 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Squires Williamsburg Room
- More than a Soundbite 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM Black Cultural Center
- Art Exhibit: Heartworks 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Squires Perspective Gallery