Below is a list of pages you will find in the Dates & Deadlines section of the Registrar's Website, with a brief description of what is on each page. Please feel free to flip through this index, before moving on to your page via the links on the left hand side of the page.
- University policy allows students to request excused absences for religious and ethnic holidays. The listing on this page reflects religious and ethnic holidays for your reference as you respond to requests. If you should have any questions relative to a request, please contact the University Registrar.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Fashions for Evergreens 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Classes End 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Residential Environments and Design Projects 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Blacksburg High School: "Year of the Artist" 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Campus Kitchen Wednesday Delivery (1st Shift) 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM VT Engage office (New Hall West, suite 110)