Academic Records at Virginia Tech are defined as any portion of the educational history of a student that is maintained by the University for the purpose of sharing by other academic officials and is intended to support the academic degree progress of the student. Typical examples are the academic files maintained in a department or university administrative office. These records include: files, documents and materials in multiple mediums (handwritten, tape, disks, microfilm, CD-ROM, etc.) which contain information directly related to the academic educational efforts of the student. Academic records do not include law enforcement unit records, medical records (vis-à-vis doctor patient privilege), alumni records, or human resource records.
- Certifications & Eligibility
- In-State Status
- Transcript Requests
- Your Enrollment
- Your Information
- Grade Information
The Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) is a computer generated report for undergraduate and associate level students that matches the requirements of a degree program with a student's course work taken. The audit identifies those graduation requirements that are completed as well as those requirements that still need to be completed.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Communicating Respectfully in a Diverse World 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM North End Center
- Biocomplexity Institute Open House 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM Biocomplexity Institute
- Laurie Anderson: "Invented Instruments" 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM Ruth C. Horton Gallery, Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24060
- Moss Arts Center Exhibition: "Soundscapes" 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM Miles C. Horton Jr. Gallery, Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24060
- ICAT: Open (at the) Source 2018 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM Francis T. Eck Exhibition Corridor, Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24060