Grade Deadlines and Availability
Spring Term 2019
- Tentative grades entry available: April 12, 2019
- Tentative grades entry deadline: April 24, 2019
- Final grades entry available: April 25, 2019
- Lower than tentative final grades deadline: May 17, 2019 (12:00/noon)
- Final grades entry deadline: May 17, 2019 (5:00 p.m.)
First Summer 2019
- Final grades entry available: July 2, 2019
- Final grades entry deadline: July 10, 2019
Second Summer 2019
- Final grades entry available: August 13, 2019
- Final grades entry deadline: August 20, 2019
Dates Grades will be Available for Viewing
Students have access to view semester grades on Hokie SPA within 48 hours of the deadline for grade submission.
- Spring 2019: May 19, 2019
- First Summer 2019: July 12, 2019
- Second Summer 2019: August 22, 2019
Undergraduate students who attempt at least 12 credit hours graded as A-F option and who earn a 3.4 GPA for either Fall or Spring will be included on the dean's list. Notifications (if any) of inclusion are issued via the undergraduate academic dean's office.
Undergraduate students whose first term enrolled at Virginia Tech is Fall Term will be "assigned midterm"satisfactory or "unsatisfactory." Satisfactory is received for work earning a "C" or better. The midterm grade is not part of the student's academic progress, rather it is intended to be an early indicator of academic progress. Students are urged to visit with their instructors and advisors to discuss any unsatisfactory results.