Course Request Availability
- Fall 2017: March 21-28, 2017
- Spring 2018: October 17-24, 2017
- Summer 2018: December 1, 2017 - February 2, 2018
Web Drop/Add Availability
|Add/Drop/Resign Dates||Add||Drop||Last Day to Resign|
|1st Summer Session 2017||3/11/17 - 5/24/17||3/11/17 - 6/5/17||6/12/17|
|2nd Summer Session 2017||3/11/17 - 7/7/17||3/11/17 - 7/18/17||7/25/17|
|Fall 2017||4/15/17 - 5/26/17 & 8/7/17 - 9/1/17||4/15/17 - 5/26/17 & 8/7/17 - 10/6/17||10/23/17|
|Winter 2018 (R)||8/1/17 - 1/2/18||8/1/17 - 1/2/18||1/3/18|
|Spring 2018||11/25/17 - 1/22/18||11/25/17 - 2/26/18||3/19/18|
- The university processes all course requests received according to availability of seats in course requests.
- Schedule adjustments are allowed during the "DROPADD" timeframe.
- Departments may allow entry in course sections that are at capacity ("FULL").
- See the department offering the course to determine the process to request a "Force-Add" (registration over capacity).
- Departments may not Force-Add over published room capacities.
- Access: Authorized access to HokieSpa is based on the student's PID (password assistance: 4-HELP, 231-4357)
- Note: There is no priority given to processing a student's request if entered the first day of course request nor is there a penalty for entering a request the final day of course request.
- However, waiting until the last day of the course request period ensures difficulty in accessing the system due to the higher volume of activity.
- See importance of Course Request
- Fashions for Evergreens 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Classes End 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Residential Environments and Design Projects 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Blacksburg High School: "Year of the Artist" 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Campus Kitchen Wednesday Delivery (1st Shift) 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM VT Engage office (New Hall West, suite 110)