In accordance with state policy, Virginia Tech accepts credit from Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate, College Level Examination Program, and Cambridge International Exams based on annual faculty and university program review. The student must designate Virginia Tech as a recipient of exam scores, CEEB Code: 005859, and scores must be sent directly from the testing agency.
Important Information for New Students
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- AHRM Hands On-Minds On Celebration - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Reading of the Names - 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM Drillfield
- Art in the Garden: Watercolors with Sidra Kaluszka - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Peggy Lee Hahn Pavilion
- Mindful Monday - 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM Newman Library (multipurpose room)
- Art Exhibit: Type Set Free - 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Squires Perspective Gallery