You may request your student number and/or active PID to be sent to you via email, sent to email@example.com. You must include:
- your full legal name
- name if different when attending Virginia Tech
- last four digits of your social security number
- the month and year you were born
- your approximate terms of attendance at Virginia Tech
- your major
- any degrees that were awarded
- and the reason for your request (i.e. PID generation, transcript requests, etc.)
Students who have marked their records as “confidential” must submit this information in writing.
You may reactivate your PID at https://my.vt.edu/accounts/new/pid.