Directory Information: FERPA allows for the designation of certain academic record information as "directory" [academic record information not requiring prior written permission to release].
Directory information will be withheld, if that is requested by the student. To withhold directory information, the student should go to "Hokie SPA ," choose HOKIE PLUS on the menu; click on "Confidentiality Options." Students may choose nondisclosure for portions of directory information without marking the entire student record confidential.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Remarkable Writing: A Selection of Good Reads by Women - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Partnerships for a Global Land-Grant: The Liberal Arts and Human Sciences Perspective - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Remarkable Women Through History: Snapshots from Special Collections - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- SGA Open Education Exhibit - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Work Smart - 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM North End Center, room 2410