JIRA (Governance Workflow) is an online system that tracks curriculum proposals, be they new and revised courses, degrees, or certificates, from draft to final approval. Tracking begins at the college level and continues through the entire university governance process. The current status and complete history of actions and comments on any proposal is available at all times using a Web browser. For access to JIRA, contact Gary Costello.
To learn more download the JIRA User's Guide.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Civil War Weekend - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Corps of Cadets' Platoon Tactical Challenge - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Remarkable Writing: A Selection of Good Reads by Women - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Remarkable Women Through History: Snapshots from Special Collections - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Brian Bertoti Innovative Perspectives in History Graduate Conference - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Graduate Life Center