Course Request Availability
- Fall 2018: March 20-27, 2018
- Spring 2019: October 16-24, 2018
- Summer 2019: TBA
Web Drop/Add Availability
|Add/Drop/Resign Dates||Add||Drop||Last Day to Resign|
|1st Summer Session 2018||3/12/18 - 5/23/18||3/12/18 - 6/4/18||6/11/18|
|2nd Summer Session 2018||3/12/18 - 7/4/18||3/12/18 - 7/16/18||7/23/18|
|Fall 2018||4/14/18 - 5/25/18 & 8/6/18 - 8/24/18||4/14/18 - 5/25/18 & 8/6/18 - 10/1/18||10/15/18|
|Winter 2019 (R)||8/1/18 - 1/3/19||8/1/18 - 1/3/19||1/4/19|
|Spring 2019||11/24/18 - TBA||11/24/18 - TBA||TBA|
- The university processes all course requests received according to availability of seats in course requests.
- Schedule adjustments are allowed during the "DROPADD" timeframe.
- Departments may allow entry in course sections that are at capacity ("FULL").
- See the department offering the course to determine the process to request a "Force-Add" (registration over capacity).
- Departments may not Force-Add over published room capacities.
- Access: Authorized access to HokieSpa is based on the student's PID (password assistance: 4-HELP, 231-4357)
- Note: There is no priority given to processing a student's request if entered the first day of course request nor is there a penalty for entering a request the final day of course request.
- However, waiting until the last day of the course request period ensures difficulty in accessing the system due to the higher volume of activity.
- See importance of Course Request
- Summer II grades due 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- New Cadet Week 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Lawn and Landscape Research Field Day 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Virginia Turfgrass Research Center and Hahn Horticulture Garden, VT Campus, Blacksburg, VA
- Art Exhibit: Community Narrative 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Squires Perspective Gallery
- Learn how to use Discovery Search, the University Libraries new search tool 2:30 PM - 11:59 PM https://guides.lib.vt.edu/discoverysearch/training