Course Request Availability
- Fall 2018: March 20-27, 2018
- Spring 2019: October 16-24, 2018
- Summer 2019: TBA
Web Drop/Add Availability
|Add/Drop/Resign Dates||Add||Drop||Last Day to Resign|
|1st Summer Session 2018||3/12/18 - 5/23/18||3/12/18 - 6/4/18||6/11/18|
|2nd Summer Session 2018||3/12/18 - 7/4/18||3/12/18 - 7/16/18||7/23/18|
|Fall 2018||4/14/18 - 5/25/18 & 8/6/18 - 8/24/18||4/14/18 - 5/25/18 & 8/6/18 - 10/1/18||10/15/18|
|Winter 2019 (R)||8/1/18 - 1/3/19||8/1/18 - 1/3/19||1/4/19|
|Spring 2019||11/24/18 - 1/28/19||11/24/18 - 2/25/19||3/25/19
- The university processes all course requests received according to availability of seats in course requests.
- Schedule adjustments are allowed during the "DROPADD" timeframe.
- Departments may allow entry in course sections that are at capacity ("FULL").
- See the department offering the course to determine the process to request a "Force-Add" (registration over capacity).
- Departments may not Force-Add over published room capacities.
- Access: Authorized access to HokieSpa is based on the student's PID (password assistance: 4-HELP, 231-4357)
- Note: There is no priority given to processing a student's request if entered the first day of course request nor is there a penalty for entering a request the final day of course request.
- However, waiting until the last day of the course request period ensures difficulty in accessing the system due to the higher volume of activity.
- See importance of Course Request
- Living and Learning Abroad: Study Abroad Experiences of CLAHS Students 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- 2018 National Ginger and Tumeric Conference 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Richmond, 1021 Koger Center Blvd., Richmond, VA
- Campus Kitchen Thursday Delivery 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM VT Engage office (New Hall West, suite 110)
- Management Skills for New Supervisors 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM North End Center
- Using Photoshop 10:00 AM - 11:59 PM Torgersen Hall 1120