Directory Information: FERPA allows for the designation of certain academic record information as "directory" [academic record information not requiring prior written permission to release].
Directory information will be withheld, if that is requested by the student. To withhold directory information, the student should go to "Hokie SPA ," choose HOKIE PLUS on the menu; click on "Confidentiality Options." Students may choose nondisclosure for portions of directory information without marking the entire student record confidential.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Earth Week 2017 - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Art in the Garden: Watercolors with Sidra Kaluszka - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Peggy Lee Hahn Pavilion
- Sixth Annual Combating Racial Injustice Workshop: "Employment Discrimination and Employment Practices" - 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM The Inn at Virginia Tech
- Moss Arts Center exhibitions: Susan Danko - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Ruth C. Horton Gallery, Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24060
- ICAT: Open (at the) Source Sensing Place - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Francis T. Eck Exhibition Corridor, Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24060