Directory Information: FERPA allows for the designation of certain academic record information as "directory" [academic record information not requiring prior written permission to release].
Directory information will be withheld, if that is requested by the student. To withhold directory information, the student should go to "Hokie SPA ," choose HOKIE PLUS on the menu; click on "Confidentiality Options." Students may choose nondisclosure for portions of directory information without marking the entire student record confidential.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Open Enrollment Information Session 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Biocomplexity Institute Auditorium
- Senior Adaptive Gardening 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Williamson Road Public Library, 3837 Williamson Rd., NW, Roanoke, VA 24012
- Art Exhibit; What Color is Water? 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Squires Perspective Gallery
- Academic Integrity Week 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Newman 207A
- Laurie Anderson: "Invented Instruments" 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Ruth C. Horton Gallery, Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24060