How do I change my address?

  1. Currently enrolled students can update information at or
  2. Write a letter of request to the Office of the University Registrar. The following information must be included in your request:
    • Complete name
    • Student Identification number
    • Indicate whether the change is for local and/or permanent address(es)
    • The new address and telephone number
    • Daytime telephone number