Virginia Tech has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent to provide enrollment verifications. If you need to verify your Virginia Tech current or previous enrollment or anticipated date of graduation, an "Enrollment Verification Certificate" may be obtained by visiting our "Certifications & Eligibility" link, on the left side of the page.
Students wishing to resign from a semester, or withdraw from a class, should visit the link at the bottom of the page for Resignation & Withdrawal policies and procedures.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Payday 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- CNRE 25th Anniversary 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Moss Arts Center Exhibition: Pia Fries 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM Ruth C. Horton Gallery, Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24060
- Resume Kickoff 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Smith Career Center
- Moss Arts Center Exhibition: Radcliffe Bailey 10:00 AM - 7:30 PM Miles C. Horton Jr. Gallery and Sherwood Payne Quillen '71 Reception Gallery