Virginia Tech has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent to provide enrollment verifications. If you need to verify your Virginia Tech current or previous enrollment or anticipated date of graduation, an "Enrollment Verification Certificate" may be obtained by visiting our "Certifications & Eligibility" link, on the left side of the page.
Students wishing to resign from a semester, or withdraw from a class, should visit the link at the bottom of the page for Resignation & Withdrawal policies and procedures.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Open Enrollment Information Session 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM Biocomplexity Institute Auditorium
- Senior Adaptive Gardening 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM Williamson Road Public Library, 3837 Williamson Rd., NW, Roanoke, VA 24012
- Art Exhibit; What Color is Water? 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM Squires Perspective Gallery
- Academic Integrity Week 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM Newman 207A
- Laurie Anderson: "Invented Instruments" 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM Ruth C. Horton Gallery, Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24060