Virginia Tech has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent to provide enrollment verifications. If you need to verify your Virginia Tech current or previous enrollment or anticipated date of graduation, an "Enrollment Verification Certificate" may be obtained by visiting our "Certifications & Eligibility" link, on the left side of the page.
Students wishing to resign from a semester, or withdraw from a class, should visit the link at the bottom of the page for Resignation & Withdrawal policies and procedures.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Earth Week 2017 - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Art in the Garden: Watercolors with Sidra Kaluszka - 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Peggy Lee Hahn Pavilion
- Sixth Annual Combating Racial Injustice Workshop: "Employment Discrimination and Employment Practices" - 8:00 AM - 1:00 PM The Inn at Virginia Tech
- Moss Arts Center exhibitions: Susan Danko - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Ruth C. Horton Gallery, Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24060
- ICAT: Open (at the) Source Sensing Place - 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM Francis T. Eck Exhibition Corridor, Moss Arts Center, 190 Alumni Mall, Blacksburg, VA 24060