Virginia Tech has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to act as our agent to provide enrollment verifications. If you need to verify your Virginia Tech current or previous enrollment or anticipated date of graduation, an "Enrollment Verification Certificate" may be obtained by visiting "Enrollment Certifications" below.
Student-athletes must meet all NCAA general eligibility requirements, as well as other university academic requirements, to be eligible for intercollegiate competition. A representative of the Office of the University Registrar determines this eligibility by certifying that each student-athlete meets the following NCAA rules.
While you are attending Virginia Tech, the Office of Veterans Services will assist you in using your VA entitlement by certifying enrollment to the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. We also provide information regarding certain procedural requirements and other processes relevant to the Dept. of Veterans Affairs. Our office is located on the first floor at 130 Student Services Building on Washington Street.
Our office is located in Student Services Building, Suite 250. Our business hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of holidays.
Office of the University Registrar (MC 0134)
Student Services Building, Suite 250, Virginia Tech
800 Washington St., SW
Blacksburg, VA 24061
Phone: (540) 231-6252
- Remarkable Writing: A Selection of Good Reads by Women - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Partnerships for a Global Land-Grant: The Liberal Arts and Human Sciences Perspective - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Remarkable Women Through History: Snapshots from Special Collections - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- SGA Open Education Exhibit - 12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
- Work Smart - 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM North End Center, room 2410